Congratulations to Associate Professor Jeffrey Wolchok, who was recently awarded an Investigator Award from the Arkansas Biosciences Institute (ABI), an agricultural and medical research consortium dedicated to improving the health of Arkansans. The Investigator Awards are designed to help enable researchers like Dr. Wolchok to further “explore many different body and cellular processes in their search for answers to challenging basic science and health related questions.” Dr. Wolchok’s particular research interests include biomaterials, tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, bioreactors and the influence of mechanical force on cell behavior, as well as the design of medical devices. Dr. Wolchok has been with the Biomedical Engineering Department since its inception, and was recently awarded the 2017 Departmental award for Outstanding Achievement in Service.
- A Summer at Edwards Lifesciences: Quality Engineering Intern Kristianna Jones Reports
- On Track and Field and Biomedical Engineering: A Q & A with Senior Gabe Moore
- “An Incredible Opportunity”: Undergraduate Tasha Repella on Studying Abroad in Sydney
- Welcome Dr. Christopher Nelson!
- A Summer with Mission of Hope: Undergraduate Brandon Moritz on Living and Working in Haiti