Congratulations to Associate Professor Jeffrey Wolchok, who was recently awarded an Investigator Award from the Arkansas Biosciences Institute (ABI), an agricultural and medical research consortium dedicated to improving the health of Arkansans. The Investigator Awards are designed to help enable researchers like Dr. Wolchok to further “explore many different body and cellular processes in their search for answers to challenging basic science and health related questions.” Dr. Wolchok’s particular research interests include biomaterials, tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, bioreactors and the influence of mechanical force on cell behavior, as well as the design of medical devices. Dr. Wolchok has been with the Biomedical Engineering Department since its inception, and was recently awarded the 2017 Departmental award for Outstanding Achievement in Service.
- Kara Karstedt and Kimberley Fuller Attend Women in the Workforce Conference
- On the 2018 National Society of Black Engineers Conference: Kristianna Jones Reports
- On Improving the Effects of Traditional Chemotherapy: Shelby Bess and Caroline Spainhour on Lab Work, Research, and More
- High School Students Visit Dr. Kyle Quinn’s Lab to Test Student Spaceflight Experiment
- Dr. Jeffrey Wolchok Awarded ABI Investigator Award!